/>
  • Shrink text
  • Enlarge text
  • Mail this page

RULES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 


 
* Sales are held on Monday at 1:00 p.m. at the Hopkins County Judicial Center, 120 East Center Street, Madisonville, Kentucky. The method of sale is public auction.
 
* All sales are advertised in the Madisonville Messenger for two consecutive Thursdays, with the sale held on the Monday immediately following the second newspaper advertisement.
 
* If you are the successful bidder at the sale, you must pay in one of two ways:
          (1) Cash for the full purchase price immediately following the sale.  Checks on local banks are accepted.
          (2) You must pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price and have approved surety on the remaining 90% of the purchase price, plus 12% interest, which must be paid within 30 days of the sale date.  See FAQs for more information.

* All property is sold "as is" and "where is".
 
* Unless otherwise advertised or announced, all property is sold subject to ad valorem taxes for the ENTIRE current year and thereafter. There is no proration of taxes.

 

Upcoming Event




Newsletter Subscription